Monday, January 10, 2005

go on
try to keep your thought processes whole
as i skritch, scratch my nails gently down your back
let me remind you what it's like to be loved

go on
try to keep your wits about you and hold on to your will
let me feel your musculature shudder and shift beneath your skin
underneath my caress, my touch, my claws

there's no need to prove your manhood dear
i recognize that spark of life behind your eyes
i know what kind of man you are

go on, now
share eternity in a moment
catch your breath and try to figure out
all the different patterns i trace down your spine

1 comment:

Ghosty said...

Hi, fellow Piscean. A long time ago I ran a blog caled Piscean Waters. Perhaps you remember? Eh. It lives again. Thought I'd stop by and say hi, it's been a while.

http://pisceanwaters.blogspot.com/