Sunday, June 16, 2002

How dare you cross the line?
...AGAIN?
How dare you even ignore the line's existance?
...AGAIN?
I know what you are doing.
What, did you think I was blind? Born yesterday, maybe?
No.
See, I'm comfortable in my skin.
I'm confident of my abillites; you do not scare me.

Your blatant lack of respect bothers me more.
Six years were thrown away because of disrespect;
One who was like a brother to me is now dead to me because of such a transgression.
Six years. Six fucking years.
Does that give you an idea of what you're fucking with?
You are nothing in the scheme of things.

I told you to back off once. I was serious.
Trust me, it was in your best interest to listen to me.
I gave you fair warning before;
I had hoped you were intelligent to heed the warning.

I guess you weren't -- Or you ignored it like the line you disrespected and crossed.

You are now my enemy.

Watch your back.

No comments: